Image Map

5 January 2008

DDR

So I was at a friends house playing DDR a couple of days ago and let me tell you its not as easy as it looks. I have played before and I have never been good at it, but I tried again and I failed. Ya the game told me I failed. It gave me an E and that doesn't stand for exellent like I thought it did. No it means you are horrible. The thing that really gets to me is all those years of dance training and yet I can't move my foot to match an arrow. I mean is DDR REALLY dancing? Hey maybe at a future school dance everyone will be playing DDR rather than dancing. It will be the dancing of the future. Everyone will stand on their DDR controllers (is that what they are called) and they will watch a big screen and move their feet with the arrows.
Okay so my rant is over. I can't believe school starts again on Monday. Where did my break go??? Anyway I will post again soon.
Love,
belle

9 comments:

  1. Ah, I suck at anything that involves coordination! DDR, Guitar Hero...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i suck at DDR too!
    i get like C on the beginner round
    but youre right, it isnt real dancing anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2008 FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS ARE HAPPENING, PLEASE FILL OUT THE NOMINATION FORM @MAHALOFASHION.COM

    Thanks,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you ever played guitar hero? THAT is an intense game

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am horrible at DDR. Alot of people at my school play, kind of scary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha well DDR does burn lotsa calories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah i love DDR and watching people do it! you should do some guitar hero- i tried it for the first time over the winter break and i got so frustrated, but i could already feel like a rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yess feel free to fill it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!