Image Map

16 November 2007

Make-up. Art. Cosmetics.

I love M.A.C. Make-up and I am in love with their holiday collection. Hopefully its not to late for me to get my hands on one of these pallets.

This is the pallet closed. I think that it is just so pretty, and a perfect size to throw in your purse so that you can take it everywhere with you.

This is the Royal Assets Smokey Eyes. It costs $36US and I believe $48CND, which is so not fair seeing as the Canadian Dollar is higher but that's another topic for another time. The prices are pretty reasonable, you get 6 eye shadows plus a MAC brush(which are also amazing!).
This is definitely going on my Christmas list.
Love,
belle

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh i agree...its so irritating how the canadian dollar is worth more now, but we still pay more

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that spam post looks very irritating

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh pretty! I'm such a sucker for really good makeup, and the prettier the packaging, the more unable to resist I get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha congratulations you finally got rid of it

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!