Image Map

11 November 2008

Lara Presber

Heyy Everyone!

I haven't done a Canadian Designer post in a while, so I decided to do one today. I have found some new designers to feature.
Lara Presber was an architect who turned into a fashion designer. This can be seen through out this unique collection. All the clothes are designed and produced here in Canada. Her fall 2008 collection is full of earth tones with pops of metallic here and there.



Here are some of my favourites:




I really like all the different colours in this dress. It is beautiful. I really like how it sort of looks like an animal print, but you can't place your finger on what animal it is.

I love this skirt. It is a beautiful colour and has such great texture.


I love this entire outfit. I really like the blue colour of the skirt. The top is amazing, I love how it flares out a little bit at the bottom. It has such clean lines.



This dress has such an interesting shape and a great texture.



I really like the wide leg pants, and the texture of the top. All of her pieces have amazing texture. I like how the top is cut.


Check more out here.



Today is Remembrance day. Please take the time to remember all those who have given their lives to protect their countries, and all those who continue to put their lives on the line for their country.
I hope that everyone has an amazing week.
Love
Belle

6 comments:

  1. hi!

    amazing style!
    Thanks a lot for passing at my blog!

    a kiss and let´s keep in touch :)
    see you,
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt in the first or second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one is amazing! I love love love the texture of it! really unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I like her name ;)
    I love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She should maybe design clothes for buildings, being an architect and all. (shrug) That might sound weird, but computers sounded pretty weird too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!