15 March 2009

March Break

Heyy Everyone,

Its finally March Break, so I have sometime to relax and post! Something I haven't been able to do in a while. The weather is getting much nicer out, the snow has pretty much all melted, and the temperature is rising, which meant that I got to ditch my winter coat this week which was kind nice. I am excited to catch up on every one's blogs, as well as on my movie watching. Plus Gossip Girl is back on this week!

I finally got a chance to go into American Apparel the other day to try stuff on, we just got one at the mall near us a few months ago. I didn't end up buying anything but I now have a super long wish list. I love their cardigans, they are super soft.

There is this Canadian Designer Hoakon/Helga, and they have really cute bags. The bags are all made out of recycled leather. I love their photo shoots. Here are some of my favourites. But check them out here.















The Figure Skating Worlds are coming up soon. (March 22 -29) They should be really exciting and I can't wait to watch them. I want to wish everyone good luck, especially the Canadians. Hopefully we will bring home some medals.

I hope everyone has an amazing week.
Love
belle



15 comments:

  1. This post has got me thinking that I need a red leather bag. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first bag is wonderful. I am so looking forward to when I finish my research paper and can just focus on relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pics you have! anyway, thanks for wishing us an amazing week. teehee ;3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are amazing. A tad reminiscent of Erin Fetherston, yet it's so different. I love.

    xx, Morena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Canada! And for joe fresh! The superstore in my city always has HUGE savings.. I've seen beautiful heels for only 8 bucks there! Tell me if you find anything cute the next time you go to super store... I never thought I'd love super store so much :P

    love your blog!! these pictures are brilliant and hold so much beauty


    talk to you soon!
    love amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy it's spring as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the red one the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH GOSH, way to go Belle, a Canadian bag designer that makes such amazing stuff? You just spent my paycheque for me! Haha. Seriously, I want them allll.

    I'm glad you're on break! Hope there's not snow up your way like there is here... I seriously thought we'd have spring for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog.

    exchange links?

    www.closetremedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bags are cool! I used to carry red bags too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I also love that part of the magazine, I just love interior decoration! I love the picture with the balloon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I found your blog very interesting, original and well done. This is the reason why I give you an invitation on www.vogueicon.com. Vogueicon is a social networking website for Bloggers, enabling you to promote your blog. After registration, you manage your own area, post articles, give marks or comments... and you have the possibility to create groups. An easy way to meet people and find a community of interest !
    Find out more things on www.vogueicon.com and discover a new way of Blogging !

    Best regards, and congratulation for your blog.

    xoxo,
    Gia!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!