Image Map

16 June 2009

Summer!



Hi Everyone,
I am finally done exams! Summer is here and it actually feels like summer, the weather is beautiful!


I love the start of summer, the first two weeks are always so much fun, because you feel so good about being finished school and everyone is having end of the year parties and get together.
This Friday is my friend's Sweet Sixteen Party and its the last one for my grade. So I have been shopping for a new dress and also got some new shoes and a purse. Pictures to come.
Since the weather has been so nice I have been thinking about new bathing suits.
I really like this retro suit from ModCloth:







Anyways sorry this post was sort of lacking. It was more of an I'm back and more to come post, I have some post ideas that I am working on.
I hope everyone is having a good start to summer as exams end.
Love,
Belle

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your summer! I adore the photo with the balloons...pure freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bathing suit
    We Were Damsels

    Thanks for the lovely comment we really appreciate you stopping by our blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Belle!

    Thank you for posting our swimsuit on your blog!! :D It looks great there.

    Have a good day.
    Mandy
    ModCloth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Modcloth is so wonderful for retro-ish things. I've been looking for the perfect 2-piece suit, though I have a 1-piece a lot like that one that I really like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bathing suit is very chic.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!