Image Map

10 June 2013

Me Date


Last night I did something out of the ordinary for me. I took myself on a date. I was supposed to go out with friends but they decided on a movie that I didn't really want to see. So I thought to myself, should I go out with my friends and spend two hours at this movie I have no interest in seeing or should I do something with my time that I really want to do. I decided to take some me time (don't worry my friends were not upset at all). I took myself out to dinner at one of my favourite cafes and then I decided to get my nails done. I had been meaning to get them done for a while but never really had the time.  Since I don't get them done often its such a nice treat. I think I am going to make "me dates" a more regular thing. I would love to go see a movie alone, I have never had the courage to so in the past.

Where would you take yourself on a date?
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!