Image Map

11 September 2007

Totes and Ts

Okay so I need a tote bag, but there are WAY to many options out there that I can never decide. Anyway here are a few of my favorites:
From American Eagle

I wear a lot of browns so this tote will go with a lot in my wardrobe!
From Forever 21

I like the edgyness of the writting all over the tote
From Aeropostale:

I love all the different colours in this tote.

These pokadots are a lot of fun. I have always loved pokadots
From Roxy

I love the colour combo of black and pink.
From Cafepress.com

As you know I LOVE GILMORE GIRLS!
From Disneyoutlete.com

A TINKERBELL TOTE! I love Tinkerbell, she is my favorite Disney character!

And now for T-shirts!!!
From T-shirts.com

I love the colour and vintage feel of this t!

I love Molly Ringwald!
From Cafepres.com:

OY WITH THE POODLES ALREADY! I love how you have to be a fan to know that this is a gilmore girl shirt!
From FredFlare:

Hello Kitty is AMAZING!!! :P

From Junkfood:

I just love this shirt

COOKIE MONSTER!!! I have always wanted one of these shirts. I LOVE COOKIES!!! :P
Well thats all! Hope everyone is having a good week!
Belle

5 comments:

  1. ooo I NEED the slow drinker fast talker one! that is perfect for me! my friends always whine how it takes me 500years to eat and usually i'm drinking so slowly my coffee grows cold haha, but i never shut up and speak so quickly that sometimes my family doesn't understand haha. wow, maybe that was too much information, but i'm totally in love with the tote!

    anyway, i love what i'm seeing so far of your blog, do you want to trade links?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cookie monster shirt is the cutest hting ever...i want it...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!