Image Map

24 January 2011

Do, Date, Ditch

So this is a game that my friends and I enjoy playing when there are no guys around and we are just hanging out. Basically someone names three guys (people we know, famous people or characters from movies or TV shows) and everyone else has to decide which they would do, which they would date and which they would ditch. I thought it might be fun to play here. So sticking with my love of Gilmore Girls which of Rory's Three Guys would you Do, Date, Ditch?

Dean



Jess


Logan


I would Do Jess, Date Logan and Ditch Dean. I loved Jess but felt that Logan made a better boyfriend and I just really didn't like Dean at all. Let me know who you would Do, Date, Ditch in the comments!
Have a great weekend,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!