Image Map

19 December 2011

Home for the Holidays

First semester has come to a close! Exams and studying are FINALLY finished (for now). It is good to be home for the holidays. Its been way too long since I have been home and with my family. Far too long since I have seen my friends. I am looking forward to watching a ton of cheesy Christmas movies, baking some Christmas goodies and sipping mug after mug of hot chocolate (preferably peppermint hot chocolate). I love cozy winter days of reading a great novel while drinking tea or outdoor skating with christmas lights and music. Winter can be magical (at times, others its down right dreadful). I am wishing for snow this Christmas, its just not the same without it.
Less then a week until the big day. Until then I will be madly wrapping gifts!
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!