Image Map

3 February 2014

Links and Life

Walk Off the Earth Concert. A band the boy and I can agree on. They were amazing live. Probably one of the best concerts that I have been too. 

Puppy love. Can't wait for reading week and cuddles with the pups.

Blueberry Cheesecake. The fruit was so fresh and delicious. I also loved how the berries made up part of the crust rather then sitting on top of the cheesecake.

Went for breakfast with the boy. They have some great decor and even more delicious food. Which we totally ate before I got the chance to take a photo...oops.

Snowy drives.

Some Link Love
Canadian National Ballerina's share their love stories and some beautiful pictures. 

A long but interesting article on being gay in figure skating

Some suggestions on getting through Long Distance Relationships 


Of course I am loving David's Tea Valentine's Day gifts. I mean how cute is their tea filled card?

What are you loving this week? Share with me in the comments. 
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!