Image Map

22 November 2007

SNOW DAY!!!

I love the snow!!! It has been a really long and tiring week, with early and late practices and a ton of projects, so I was so happy when I found out it was a snow day. It doesn't even look that bad outside, but hey I'm not going to complain! Anyway what better to do on a snow day then curl up with a good book and a blanket, and when you are done that you can go outside and make snow angels.
Here are some of my all time favorite books:
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult

I love this book. It is one of the best books that I have read.

Books by Sarah Dessen
I love Sarah Dessen and I have read most of her books my favorites are:



I can't wait for her next book to come out.
I just read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice it was amazing, and I can't wait to read more of her books.

The Girls by Lori Lansens

This book is about two conjoined twins and their struggle through life.
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares:

I loved the entire series. My favorite was the third summer for sure.
The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards

The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells is tres YaYa!

I have read these two book over and over again:


Love on the Lifts and Thrill Ride by Rachel Hawthorne are great light reads, total teen lit!
And of course HARRY POTTER, by the one and only J.K. Rowling.


Have a good weekend everyone!
Love,
Belle

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhh i want snowwwwwwww

    yeah i dug the divine secrets of the ya ya sisterhood...specially cuz my dad is from the south

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i had snow!!!

    i cant wait to read pride & prejudice - we are reading it in school soon :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!