23 March 2008

Scarves

Heyy Everyone,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, we were on break from school and I went to Mexico for some sun. I was very disappointed when I got home and found that there was still snow on the ground. I have decided to hide until the weather becomes warm again. Anyway on with the post. One of my favourite accessories is scarves. I love how they can really pull together an outfit.
Scarf wearing Celbs:

Christina Milian

Rachel Bilson

Reese Witherspoon

My Scarf Favourites:

From American Apparel



From Net-a-porter

From Nordstorm

From Shopbop



I would like to congratulate Jeffery Buttle the new Men's Figure Skating World Champion. He had an amazing, clean skate and won the worlds without a Quad! You should have seen me when I found out he won, I was jumping up and down. Ya sometimes I get overly involved. :P

I hope everyone has a good week.
Belle

5 comments:

  1. another lucky one who got to go to mexico

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi street style friend

    i am glad to tell you that after 201 street style photo romances in Paris, i've been proposed to create a press magazine about street styles from the world.
    50 000 copies in Paris, then...
    My own vision is to humanize fashion through street style photo romances.

    Now, I have to create a network of passionated blogs for the content
    I'll be glad to exchange links for helping me (collaborating ?) to show that fashion comes from street and style gives personality.

    I'll be so happy to make it a successful magazine to launch it after in other countries with other collaborators.

    clic the english flag to read some photo romances in english

    Thank you for your collaboration

    best regards

    Kamel
    street style romancer in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love rachel and Resse's looks~! i always wear scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the year of the scarves!!
    I love the one that reese has one there, it looks great and what a vibrant color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm i love scarves cool post!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!