Image Map

2 February 2010

02/02/10

Hey Everyone,
I can't believe how time flies. I can remember ringing in the New Year like it was yesterday, and now its February and things are piling up, and I just want to curl up and sleep away winter. Spring needs to come faster. It has been a stressful couple of weeks what with play, work and the amount of school work that has been piling up. Trying to work through the mountains of homework seems like a never ending task, hand in one thing get assigned three more. I have broken down more times then I can count. It feels like the weeks all run into each other and that weekends no longer exist, its just one big long week, Monday to Monday. I go from my school uniform to pjs and back again, with a work outfit here or there, and sometimes pjs are replaced with track pants. I miss my clothes and getting dressed.

All that being said, I have still manged to find some time for TV and reading blogs. I'm actually writing a post on mine which is shocking in itself. I am hoping to start outfit posts soon, but as stated above, there really haven't been any. I can't remember the last time I really put effort into getting dressed, and my decision wasn't which school sweater should I wear today, or which over sized t-shirt is more comfortable to sleep in.

I have become OBSESSED with Vampire Diaries. I am loving Stefan and Damon. I like the fact that for the most part the vampires ACT like vampires and while Stefan and Elaina are soul mates they have their ups and downs. Plus the cliffhangers keep me coming back. I hear GLEE is amazing and I am hoping to watch it this summer, when I have more time.



Lately I have been looking at dresses for Prom. I know that I want a long dress with a low back and most likely a jewel tone colour. I really like this one that Taylor Swift is wearing:


(image via instyle.com)

Sorry for the randomness of this post. It was completely all over the place, however I feel like it is a jumping off point, because as of now at least I am writing and sharing some thoughts. Which is all I can ask of myself at this point in time.
Thank you for sticking with me,
Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!