Image Map

6 May 2012

Obsession: Tea


David's Tea
I am obsessed with tea. It is a new obsession and it is one that it only growing.  I have never been a coffee person. In fact I cannot stand the taste of coffee, even in baked goods. Tea however is something that I drink on pretty much a daily basis. Then those fancy loose leaf tea places started popping up all over town and before I knew it, I was in love with loose leaf teas.  I am by no means an expert and it is something that I have started to really enjoy exploring and I am loving growing my collection of teas.  The health benefits in some of these teas alone is amazing. I also love many of them iced, which is perfect for summer.  There is nothing I love more then curling up with a great mug of tea.  I hope to discover many more favourites. What is your favourite cup of tea?

1 comment:

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!