Image Map

25 April 2013

Shop Till You Drop with LouLou Magazine



Last week I attended one of LOULOU's Shop Till You Drop Events. I had never gone to one before and I wasn't sure what to expect. There was a huge LOULOU closet full of the latest trends and many vendors were offering freebies and discounts. There was tea samples from David's Tea and I got to try a bunch of fun lipstick colours from MAC.  I was super excited to get my makeup done by Boujois. The girls did a wonderful job and I now have a long list of new make up to purchase (which I will hopefully be going to grab from Shoppers this week).

I also got a ton of awesome swag and a ton of gift cards and coupons. I am super excited to try all of the new to me products that were in the bag and cannot wait for my first copy of my LOULOU subscription to make it into my mail box.


I had every intention of taking an outfit photo to share by only ended up taking a photo of my shoes...typical me. haha. I my new shoes! Which I am loving and am so happy I decided to get them. I paired them with a white peplum top and a classic tan trench coat. 

 Did anyone else attend a LOULOU event? 
Jaclyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!