Image Map

2 April 2013

Third Year Thoughts

Wow. Its hard to believe that third year is coming to an end. I just handed in my final assignment today and I have 2 exams left this week before I am done. Craziness! This year has flown by. I have no idea where the time went and I am not sure if I am ready for it to end. I have enjoyed this year so much. It has been an amazing experience and one I know I will remember for the rest of my life.

I started my business program this year and it was such a change from science. I am loving it but I am also excited to continue with science again next year. This year has been an amazing learning experience. Having time now to breath and reflect on this past year has made me realize just how much I have learned, changed and grown. I feel like my way of thinking has changed and developed. I can now make a decision when a decision needs to be made. I am no longer scared of presentations. I like standing up in front of people and talking. Its fun, different and challenging.

 I loved the fast pace of the program and I loved all the amazing and wonderful people I met. My year would not have been the same without my amazing classmates. We spent many late nights together stressing and laughing. The number of inside jokes we have grew daily and continues to grow. They have become my second family and the class would not have been the same without each and everyone one of them. While it has only been a year I feel like we have grown up together. We have been through a lot. A lot of stress and a lot of wonderful times. It feels like graduation all over again.

This year was tough academically and there were a lot of tears but I am sad to see it come to an end. It is an experience I will never forget and one that I am glad I pushed myself to do it. I am excited for summer and the possibilities that it holds. I can safely say that this year has taught me a lot both inside and outside of the classroom. It I feel has prepared me most for what lies ahead. It was an unforgettable year and I think it rivals first year for best year yet.
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!