Image Map

8 July 2013

Favourites from Pintrest

Its no secret that I am a huge pintrester. My friends are always like "I saw the cutest thing on Pinterest and I was going to tag you but then I realized it was you who pinned it." To say I am addicted is putting it mildly. I can spend countless hours on my iPad scrolling through hundreds of pins. These are just a few of my favourites lately: 

Lines Across
Okay so I don't have an Iphone...yet. But when I get one (and for all my friends that do) I would be changing my background basically everyday. These are just too cute! 
Source
Naturally Ella

Such a good idea! I don't know why I didn't think of this. I love sushi and this is a great way to eat it at home.
Source
Source

I love the idea of displaying your favourite shoes right along with your books. Why hide them where no one can see them?

Follow me on Pinterest here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!