Image Map

30 July 2013

Simple Change


There is one simple thing that we can all do to change our health, save money and better the environment.  All we have to do is commit to carrying around a reusable water bottle. We all know that we are suppose to drink 8 glass of water a day for our health. I don't know about you but unless I have a water bottle with me as a reminder I always forget. Carrying one around is a simple and easy solution. 

Bottle water is extremely expensive. I personally prefer tap water but I know that I am one of the few. If you have safe and clean drinking water I don't know why you wouldn't drink tap water. In some areas its actually better for you and it only costs pennies. If you like your water cold stick a jug of tap water in the fridge and fill up your bottle as you need it. 

Plastic water bottle produce a lot of waste there is no way around it. Why are we diverting even more waste into our landfills when there is a simple solution? Use a reusable bottle. My office is completely plastic water bottle free and my school is moving that way as well.  

Its a simple change, that once you start will become a habit after a while. So why not? Pick up a cute reusable bottle and it will pay for itself many times over within the week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!