Image Map

22 October 2012

Veggie and Goat Cheese Pizza


The other night I was deciding what to make for dinner. I wanted something quick and easy and that I could have leftovers for lunch the next day.  I had a red pepper, red onion and a zucchini in my fridge, so I decided to go with a veggie pizza.  It was fast and simple and as an added bonus: I had plenty of left over veggies and sauce to make pasta with the next day! 
Ingredients: 
1 red pepper
1/2 a red onion 
1 zucchini 
2 cloves of garlic 
tomato sauce 
olive oil 
spices
goats cheese
pita bread





Directions: 
Preheat oven to 400F. Cut up the veggies and garlic, toss in olive oil and spices.  Roast veggies and garlic for about 25-30 mins. 


 While veggies are roasting spread a thin layer of sauce on pita. Once veggies are roasted remove from oven, top pita with veggies and crumble goats cheese on top.  Place in oven until goats cheese has softened (another 3-5mins).  Enjoy!
What is your favourite quick dinner recipe?
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!