Image Map

15 May 2013

Summer Reading

One of my favourite things about summer (or all breaks from school) is that I can read for pleasure. I love reading and as soon as I have a break in school I seem to devour books. For a while I felt guilty reading for pleasure when I could be reading textbooks. This year I did my best not to feel guilty and read more for pleasure. I did find however, that I was often too tired at night to read and often opted to watch tv instead. Now that its summer I am ready to dive into this book list: 

 It is no secret that I love Lauren Graham. I am hoping her awesomeness shines through in her novel. 
 I have seen this on a number of must read lists and my mom said it was good. So I will be giving it a read.
 Part of my goal to read all of Jane Austin
 I have been meaning to read this FOREVER. Loved the Kite Runner.
Another book that I have seen on a number of lists. Just took it out from the library. Can't wait to start it. 

I am sure my list will grow as summer goes on. I will be sure to share more with you soon. 
What's on your summer must read list? 
Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!