Image Map

6 May 2013

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mother's Day


TopBox Perfume Sampler -  I love the idea of letting Mom pick out her own perfume. I know my mom loves perfume but I never know which one to get her. This takes out all the guessing. Plus the sample sizes are perfect for travel. Shoppers also has a version of this that you can get in stores. 

Purse - I love this bag from Danier Leather. It comes in a bunch of bright colours perfect for spring. 

Pendant - This pendant is from Tiffany's and it is has a Great Gatsby flair which I love.

Candle - If your mother is anything like mine then she loves candles. These candles from Anthropologie  are beautiful and smell great.

Body Shop - Give your mom what she needs to pamper herself from The Body Shop. They have a ton of different products, great kits and they all smell amazing!

What are you getting your mom this year?
Jaclyn


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!