Image Map

10 January 2014

Tessa and Scott

I am getting really excited for the Winter Olympics. I have even been sporting my Canadian Olympic Mitts everyday thanks to the freezing cold weather we have been having.  My favourite event at the Olympics is the Figure Skating which should become even more interesting this year with the introduction of the team event. It has always been a sport that I love and having grown up around and trained at the same rink as some of Canada's current Olympic hopefuls it makes watching the olympics even more fun. I am looking forward to watching the Canadian Nationals this weekend. 

There has been so much buzz around Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir lately (the 2010 gold medalists for ice dance). They have their own show on the W Network which I have really been enjoying watching. Its an interesting look into the lives of Canada's sweethearts. They make such a great pair on the ice and watching them skate is magical.  

While watching P&G's current video about moms I came across this one on Tessa and Scott which I thought I would share with you:


What event are you most looking forward to at the 2014 Winter Olympics? 

Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!