Image Map

8 January 2014

Winter Essentials

We are experiencing some extremely cold weather here! Like -40 C with the wind chill kind of cold. The university actually canceled classes yesterday because of the extreme cold weather, which is something they rarely do. The cold temperatures and the lack of class made for a good excuse to stay inside all day, drink tea and watch copious amounts of netflix. Here are some of my cold weather favourites:

Winter Essentials

David's Tea Timolino - I don't know how this thing does it. But it keeps tea hot for hours. I was walking around with it in the cold weather and my tea was still nice and hot when I came back inside.

Netflix - On cold winter nights all I want to do is curl up on the couch or in bed and watch some netflix. Lately I have been watching Dance Academy and Suits.  Any suggestions for movies?

Vaseline Lip Care - I use this before I go out, before bed and when I get home from being outside. It saves my lips from the harsh winter cold. You can see my other winter beauty favourites here.

Cozy Sweater - Aritiza has a version of this sweater every winter (its on sale right now!) and I love it. It is so warm and cozy!

Crochet Slipper Boots - My grandmother made me a pair similar to these for Christmas. If I am home then they are on my feet. They are so soft and warm.

Lululemon Wonder Unders - I wear these as leggings or if its really cold I wear them under my clothes.  I basically lived in them when we had no power because of the ice storm and just threw jeans or other sweatpants on top when I left the house.

What are your winter essentials? 

Jaclyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you. Thanks for stoping by!